Volunteer blood donors are the heart of Commit for Life, and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is deeply grateful for their lifesaving gifts. A single blood donation can save as many as three lives.
However, we realize that not everyone is able to give blood, and we are all limited by the number of times we can donate.
Recognizing the enormous potential for generosity in our community, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center offers everyone an opportunity to save lives by making a financial contribution. Your gift will make possible the resources needed to save lives. Specifically, contributions will support:
- New laboratory equipment
- Renovation and expansion of blood testing laboratories
- Neighborhood Donor Centers
- Public awareness programs
All of these items play a vital role in collecting, testing and distributing the lifesaving gift that benefits thousands of patients each year.
Our Commitment to You
Your financial gift:
- Helps us provide adequate blood supply for our community
- Is recognized with a personal thank you letter
- May be contributed in memory or honor of a friend, colleague or family member
- Is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law
- Will remain confidential
Giving is Easy:
Give by Phone
You may make either a credit card contribution or a pledge over the phone by calling (713) 791-6383. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- The amount of gift
- Credit card type and number
- Credit card expiration date
- The name that appears on the card
- Your mailing address.
Give by Mail
For your convenience, we have a printable donation form that can be mailed to:
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
1400 La Concha Lane
Houston, Texas 77054
Please make the check payable to Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center.
On behalf of the thousands of patients who will benefit from your generosity, we thank you!
If you shop online, your purchases can benefit The Blood Center. Through AmazonSmile, amazon.com donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to a charitable organization of your choice. Designate The Blood Center as your beneficiary and shop amazon.com to help save more lives!